Hi Aspirants..here are some useful Banking Awareness Quiz for IBPS Clerk Mains 2016 starting on 2 January 2016. Our online quiz equip you to learn questions easily. If your score on first attempt is low, study first and revise again.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who among the following is the primary regulator of Banking business?
(A)Reserve Bank of India
(E)a and b both the above
2) Minimum cash reserves fixed by law constitute ___
(A)A percentage of aggregate deposits of the bank
(B)A percentage of aggregate loans and advances of the bank
(C)A percentage of capital & reserves of the bank
(D)All of the above
(E)None of these
3) The main business of banks is to accept deposits from the public. However, a bank can refuse to permit opening an account on behalf of _______:
(E)All of the above
4) Which of the following stock exchange is derecognized by SEBI on 19.11.2014 on the allegations of serious irregularities in its functioning?
(A)Bombay Stock Exchange
(B)Delhi Stock Exchange
(C)Calcutta Stock Exchange
(D)Bangalore Stock Exchange
(E)None of the above
5) Banks are required to monitor transactions of suspicious nature for reporting to the authorities under anti- money laundering measures. The purpose of reporting is:
(A)Combating finance of terrorism
(B)To check hawala transactions
(C)To check the inflow of crime money
(D)To check inflow of the money earned out of sale of narcotics
(E)All the above
6) Which of the following is not a function of General Insurance?
7) In India, it is necessary to have license from the RBI for opening a new branch. This is a requirement under ____ Act
(A)Section 22 of banking Regulation Act
(B)Section 22 of RBI Act
(C)Section 22 of NABARD
(D)KYC Guidelines by RBI
(E)a and b above
8) A fixed deposit receipt is kept with the bank for its safety, is known as ___?
(D)Valid safe deposit
(E)None of the above
9) Currency notes deposited in the currency chest are the property of ____?
(D)Government of India
(E)Respective state Government
10) Companies whose main business is not financing or lending are permitted to accept deposits under section 45(s) of RBI Act only from:
(B)Relatives in the from of loans
(D)All of the above(E)None
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check more Banking Awareness Quiz 2015