Friends..Here are the solved GK Questions of Evening Shift SSC CHSL Exam held on 15 November 2015. Answers are highlighted.
1) The Lalit Kala Akademi is devoted to the promotion of:
(A) music (B) Dance and Drama (C) Fine Arts (D) Literature
2) Which Article of the Indian Constitution deals with Election Commission ?
(A) Article 360 (B) Article 324 (c) Article 352 (D) Article 356
3) How much of world's surface is covered by water?
(A) 80% (B) 25% (C) 55% (D) 70%
4) All forms of ROM are also known as _____
(A) Firmware (B) Shareware (C) Freeware (D) Middleware
5) What is the number of players on each side in Rugby Football?
(A) 12 (B) 11 (C) 15 (D) 16
6) Which was the first linguistic state to be created?
(A) Andhra Pradesh (B) Maharashtra (C) Kerala (D) Tamil Nadu
7) Who is the author of the book "Romancing with Life"?
(A) Shashi Tharoor (B) Bill Clinton (C) Kapil Dev (D) Dev Anand
8) Among the following districts of Tamil Nadu, which district is unfit for cultivation due to increased salinity :
(A) Nagapattinam (B) Ramanathapuram (C) Coimbatore (D) Tiruchirapalli
9) Natural system of classification was proposed by _____ botanists.
(A) Swedish (B) British (C) Indian (D) German
10) Amino acids are required for the synthesis of
(A) Proteins (B) Carbohydrates (C) Alkaloids (D) Lipids
11) The "King of Metals" is
(A) Iron (B) Aluminium (C) Gold (D) Silver
12) Blowing Air with open pipe is an example of :
(A) Isobaric process (B) Adiabatic process (C) Isothermal process (D) Isochoric process
13) Which of the following Scientist proved that the path of each planet around the Sun is elliptical?
(A) Newton (B) Copernicus (C) Kepler (D) Galileo
14) In which of the Round Table Conference Mahatma Gandhi participated?
(A) First Round Table Conference, 1930 (B) Second Round Table Conference, 1931 (C) Third Round Table Conference, 1932 (D) All of the above
15) Transpiration increases in :(A) Cool, damp and windy condition (B) Cool, dry and still condition (C) Hot, dry and windy condition (D) Hot, damp and windy condition
Click Here to view Part-2 of Solved Questions.
Click Here to view Part-3 of Solved Questions.