Friends..Here are the solved GK Questions of Evening Shift SSC CHSL Exam held on 15 November 2015. Answers are highlighted.
1) Who discovered the link between electricity and magnetism?
(A) Diesel (B) Michael Faraday (C) Volta (D) Maxwell
2) The most suitable unit for expressing nuclear radius is
(A) angstrom (B) micron (C) nanometre (D) fermi
3) Which of the following phenomenon helps to conclude that light is a transverse wave?
(A) polarisation (B) refraction (C) interference (D) diffraction
4) Minamata disease is caused by pollution of water by
(A) methyl isocyanate (B) mercury (C) lead (D) tin
5) When price of a substitute of commodity 'x' falls, the demand for 'x' :
(A) Increases at increasing rate (B) rises (C) falls (ID) remains unchanged
6) The most abundant element by number in the living system is
(A) Oxygen (B) Carbon (C) Nitrogen (D) Hydrogen
7) Who composed the Allahabad Pillar inscription?
(A) Veerasena (B) Vishnusena (C) Harisena (D) Mahasena
8) Plank's constant has the dimensions of
(A) angular momentum (B) force (C) energy (ID) linear momentum
9) If the President wants to resign, he shall address his letter of resignation to:
(A) Speaker of Lok Sabha (B) Chief Justice of India (C) Prime Minister of India (D) Vice- President of India
10) By whom was the autonomous investment separated from induced investment?
(A) Joan Robinson (B) Adam Smith (C) Schumpeter (D) Malthus
11) World wild life fund was founded in:
(A) 1992 (B) 1961 (C) 1965 (D) 1969
12) Christmas factor is involved in
(A) Digestion (B) Respiration (C) Blood Coagulation (D) Excretion
13) Who built the famous Shiva temple at Eliora?
(A) Gupta King Samudra Gupta (B) Chalukyan King Pulikeshi II (C) Rashtrakuta Ruler Krishna I (D) Mauryan Emperor Ashoka
14) Kimono is a dress style of which Asian Country?
(A) Laos (B) China (C) Japan (D) Korea
15) If xylem and phloem are arranged in the same radius, such a vascular bundle is called(A) concentric (B) radial (C) collateral (D) bicollateral
Click Here to view Part-1 of Solved Questions.
Click Here to view Part-3 of Solved Questions.