Friends..Here are the solved GK Questions of SSC CHSL Exam held on 15 November 2015 (Morning Shift). Answers are highlighted.
1) When was the railway system established in India?
(A) 1953 (B) 1969 (C) 1753 (D) 1853
2) Which of the following is one of the characteristics of civil services in India?
(A) Neutrality and Impartiality (B) Partisan (C) Temporary Political Executive nexus (D) All the above
3) How many organs are there in U.N.O.?
(A) 05 (B) 06 (C) 03 (D) 04
4) The deficiency of vitatmin A causes?
(A) pellagra (B) night blindness (C) beri-beri (D) rickets
5) In India, Dugong (sea cow) is found in the bioreserve site of :
(A) Sundarban (B) Gulf of Mannar (C) Nokrek (D) Manas
6) The abbreviation LHC stands for which machine?
(A) Large High Collider (B) Light Heat Collider (C) Large Hadron Collider (D) Long Heavy Collider
7) January 15 is celebrated as :
(A) Makar Sankranti (B) Labour Day (C) Army Day (D) Republic Day
8) Project Tiger was introduced in:
(A) 1995 (B) 2001 (C) 1973 (D) 1984
9) Who was the first Vijayanagar ruler to wrest the important fort of Goa from the Bahamanis?
(A) Bukkaa I (B) Reva Raya II (C) Harihara I (D) Harihara II
10) Normal blood pressure reading of an adult human:
(A) 160/95 mm Hg (B) 80/120 mm Hg (C) 120/80 mm Hg (D) 130/90 mm Hg
11) Who is the author of the book "Magic Seeds"?
(A) Vikram Seth (B) Cyrus Mistry (C) V. S. Naipaul (D) Jhumpa Lahiri
12) To become a Judge of the High Court one must be a practicing advocate of the High Court for at least:
(A) 15 years (B) 20 years (C) 5 years (D) 10 years
13) 'Madhubani, a style of folk paintings is popular in which of the following states in India?
(A) West Bengal . (B) Bihar (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Uttar Pradesh
14) Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a renowned player of:
(A) Flute (B) Shehnai (c) Tabla (D) Sarod
15) Which is the best planned city in India?(A) New Delhi (B) Salem ,(C) Chandigarh (D) Coimbatore
Click Here to view Part-2 of Solved Questions.
Click Here to view Part-3 of Solved Questions.