Friends.. Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz in Objective type format useful for all upcoming competitive exams in India.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) World Science Day for Peace and Development, dubbed World Science Day, was observed on?
(A) November 8
(B) November 9
(C) November 10
(D) November 11
2) Theme of "World Science Day for Peace and Development" observed on 10 November 2015?
(A) 'Towards Green Societies'
(B) 'Science for global sustainability'
(C) 'Quality Science Education: ensuring a sustainable future for all'
(D) 'Science for a Sustainable Future'
3) Who was recently nominated to replace N Srinivasan as the chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC)?
(A) Anil Kumble
(B) Shashank Manohar
(C) Sunil Gavaskar
(D) Rajeev Shukla
4) Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on 10 November 2015 commissioned the India Coast Guard off Shore patrol vessel (OPV) named ‘Samarth’ at?
5) Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, was on 9 November 2015 appointed as the ethics officer (ombudsman) at?
(A) Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
(B) Sports Authority of India (SAI)
(C) Indian Olympic Association (IOA)
(D) None of these
6) Which country on 10 November 2015 asked Facebook to stop tracking the country's Internet users who are not members of it?
7) Barabati stadium in which state was recently excluded by BCCI from the list of newly declared Test venues?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
8) Which country on 8 November 2015 won the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup?
9) Which company on 9 November 2015 relaunched Maggi noodles in Indian market?
(C) Pepsico India
(D) Hindustan Uniliver
10) Indian Army’s Strategic Forces Command (SFC) on 9 November 2015 successfully test-fired surface-to-surface Agni-IV missile having a rage of?
(C) 2000-km(D) 1000-km
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015