Friends.. Here are some useful Multiple Choice Current Affairs Quiz Questions for upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who was on 16 November 2015 appointed as the next Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations at New York?
(A) Ranjan Mathai
(B) S Jayasankar
(C) Syed Akbaruddin
(D) Vikas Swarup
2) Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has recently opened country’s first Affordable Medicines and Reliable Implants for Treatment (AMRIT) outlet at AIIMS in?
(B) New Delhi
3) Which player on 15 November 2015 won Women's Singles final of China Open Superseries Premier Badminton tournament?
(A) Li Xuerui
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Wang Yihan
(D) Carolina Marin
4) Which country will host 2015 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit from 18–19 November 2015?
5) Who won Men’s Singles final of China Open Superseries Premier Badminton tournament?
(A) Lee Chong Wei
(B) Tang Yuanting
(C) Kim Gi-jung
(D) Kim Sa Rang
6) International Day for Tolerance was observed globally on?
(A) 14 November
(B) 16 November
(C) 15 November
(D) 10 November
7) Who won Brazilian Grand Prix of formula one?
(A) Sebastian Vettel
(B) Lewis Hamilton
(C) Nico Rosberg
(D) Kimi Raikkonen
8) Name the children's book writer and widow of cartoonist RK Laxman who died on 14 November 2015?
(A) Sumathi Laxman
(B) Kamala Laxman
(C) Priya Laxman
(D) Meenu Laxman
9) World Pneumonia Day was observed on 12 November 2015 across the world with the theme?
(A) “Innovate to End Child Pneumonia”
(B) "Every Breath Counts: Stop Pneumonia Now"
(C) "Push the Pace. Fight Pneumonia"
(D) None of these
10) "Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions" will be the theme of which Summit to be hosted by India in 2016?
(A) BRICS 2016
(B) SAARC 2016
(C) G-20 2016(D) ASEAN 2016
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015