Friends..Here are some more useful General Knowledge Questions useful for SSC CHSL Exam 2015 scheduled to be held in November/December 2015. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Click Here to take this quiz from our direct site for better experience
1) Keoladeo Bird sanctuary is located in which among the following states of India?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
2) Who among the following appoints Attorney General of India?
(B) Prime Minister
(C) Law Ministry
(D) Cabinet Committee on Appointments
3) Which among the following is a source of Atomic Energy?
4) Under which of the following articles of constitution of India, president can impose presidential rule in a state?
(A) article 352
(B) article 356
(C) article 372
(D) article 360
5) What are the main constituents of LPG?
(A) Methane, Hexane, Ethane
(B) Methane, Butane, Propane
(C) Ethane, Pentane, Hexane
(D) Ethane, Methane, Pentane
6) Who among the following is called father of Economics?
(A) David Hume
(C) Adam Smith
(D) John Stuart Mill
7) Which among the following Five Year Plans was launched with specific objective of “Growth with Stability”?
(A) Third Five year Plan
(B) Fourth Five Year Plan
(C) Fifth Five Year Plan
(D) Sixth Five Year Plan
8) Which among the following states in India has maximum number of protected areas viz. Wild life sanctuaries and National Parks?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Madhya Pradesh
9) In which among the following years, Staff Selection Commission was set up for recruitment of Group B and Group C posts in various departments?
10) First Commonwealth Games were held in 1930 in which among the following countries?
(C) Canada(D) Iceland
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.