Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 18 November 2015.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which state government on 18 Nov. 2015 cleared the Jan Lokpal Bill, paving the way towards creating the post of an anti-graft ombudsman?
2) Who was on 18 November 2015 appointed as the new Chief Justice of India?
(A) Justice Ashok Bhusan
(B) Justice R M Lodha
(C) Justice Tirath Singh Thakur
(D) Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur
3) Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal on 16 November 2015 laid the foundation stone of the first Mega Food Park in which state?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Madhya Pradesh
4) Which country recently won the 2015 Fed Cup tennis tournament which was held in Prague?
(C) Czech Republic
5) Name the VHP leader associated with the Ramjanmabhoomi movement who died on 17 November 2015?
(A) Ashok Singhal
(B) Vivek Krishnan
(C) Kiran Biswas
(D) Sachin Singhal
6) G-20 summit 2015 was recently held at Antalya city of which country?
7) Tianhe-2 supercomputer of which country has recently emerged as the world’s most powerful supercomputer system for the sixth consecutive time?
8) EKS Kosmos-2510 defence satellite was recently launched by which country?
(D) None of these
9) K. Shankaran Nair who passed away on 17 Nov. 2015 was the former director of?
10) Name the Australian fast bowler who on 17 November 2015 announced retirement from all forms of international cricket?
(A) Bret Lee
(B) Mitchell Starc
(C) James Faulkner(D) Mitchell Johnson
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015