Friends.. Here are some useful Current Affairs Questions for 8 November 2015 useful for all upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who was recently awarded with the prestigious Vishnudas Bhave Award 2015?
(A) Vikram Gokhale
(B) Rambaran Das
(C) Vivek Singh
(D) None of these
2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5 November 2015 launched three gold related scheme. Which among the following is not one among them?
(A) Gold Monetization Scheme (GMS)
(B) Gold Savings Scheme (GSS)
(C) Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme (SGBS)
(D) Indian Gold Coins (IGC)
3) Supreme Court on 5 November 2015 upheld a decision of which state to ban online lotteries?
4) Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently given its nod Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojna (UDAY) for financial restructuring of debt of?
(A) Power Distribution Companies
(B) Telecom Companies
(C) Insurance Companies
(D) None of these
5) Seventh edition India-Russia Joint Military Exercise ____ has begun in Bikaner district of Rajasthan?
(A) Varuna - 2015
(B) Indra - 2015
(C) Soorya Kiran-2015
(D) Hand-in-Hand 2015
6) Indian Army has recently successfully test fired the Brahmos supersonic land attack cruise missile at Pokhran in which state?
7) World Health Organization (WHO), a U.N. health agency has officially declared Sierra Leone as free from which disease?
(A) HIV AIDS
8) Union Government on 6 November 2015 decided to impose 0.5% cess on all services to fund which of the following initiatives?
(A) Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
(B) Atal Pension Yojana
(C) Swachh Bharat Mission
(D) Mission Indradanush
9) Heena Sindhu won the gold medal on 6 November 2015 in the 10m air pistol event in 13th Asian Shooting Championship held at?
10) Who became the fastest Indian to reach the 150 test wickets mark on 6 November 2015?
(A) Amit Mishra
(B) Ravichandran Ashwin
(C) Ravindra Jadeja(D) Umesh Yadav
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015