Friends.. Here are the latest Current Affairs Quiz 29 November 2015 useful for all upcoming competitive exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which state has recently decided to set up NRI Commission?
(D) West Bengal
2) Next-generation Barak surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, which was successfully tested for the first time recently, is co-developed by India and which country?
3) International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women (IDEVAW) was recently observed on?
(A) 25th November
(B) 26th November
(C) 27th November
(D) 28th November
4) Who was recently appointed as the Chairperson of Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) by Union Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs?
(B) Anurag Thakur
(C) Anju Bobby George
(D) Sachin Tendulkar
5) 1st Constitution Day was recently observed on?
(A) 22 November
(B) 24 November
(C) 26 November
(D) 29 November
6) Nuclear-capable Dhanush ballistic missile was successfully test fired recently from warship Subhadra, off the Puri coast of which state?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
7) Union Government has recently reduced the deadline for completion of flagship Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) from 2022 to?
8) Who among the following on 29 Nov. 2015 won the Macau Open Badminton Series?
(A) Saina Nehwal
(B) Minatsu Mitani
(C) Carolina Marin
(D) P V Sindhu
9) Which country recently won the first ever day-night Test held at Adelaide?
(A) New Zealand
(B) No result
10) Mauricio Macri of Republican Proposal Party has recently won the Presidential elections of which country?
(C) Canada(D) Australia
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015