Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 14 November 2015 incorporating the important happenings of 13 November 2015.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Name India's indigenously made communications satellite which was launched successfully on 11 November 2015 by the European Ariane 5 VA-227 launch vehicle?
2) Who recently won the prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize 2015?
(A) Abraham M Keita
(B) Neha Gupta
(C) Malala Yousafzai
(D) Om Prakash Gurjar
3) Name the former Deputy Governor of RBI who was on 12 November 2015 appointed as an Executive Director on the board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
(A) R Gandhi
(B) Shyamala Gopinath
(C) Subir Gokarn
(D) Urjit R. Patel
4) Annual Hundred Drums Wangala Festival has begun recently at?
(C) West Bengal
5) Name the Bhutan's Prime Minister who is on a visit to India from 13 November 2015?
(A) Tshering Tobgay
(B) KP Sharma Oli
(C) Najib Razak
(D) Lee Hsien Loong
6) Which country on 11 November 2015 ordered an inquiry into allegations of major drug abuse in athletics that have left the country facing a possible Olympic ban?
7) Which agency released the World Energy Outlook 2015 on 10 November 2015?
(A) International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
(B) International Energy Agency (IEA)
(C) Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
(D) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
8) Name the long-range maritime patrol aircraft which was dedicated on 13 Nov. 2015 by defence Minister Manohar Parikkar?
(A) INS Rajali
9) Name the Indian-origin barrister who was sworn-in as a Circuit Judge in the UK on 9 November 2015?
(A) Bhamini Boray
(B) Vivek Kumar
(C) Kalyani Kaul
(D) Sumit Mittal
10) Public Service Broadcasting Day was observed on?
(A) 12 November
(B) 11 November
(C) 10 November(D) 13 November
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015