Friends.. Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 12 November 2015. Questions have been prepared in the model as asked in competitive exams to make your preparation easy. Attempt the quiz and share your reviews.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) National Legal Services Day was observed on?
(A) November 9
(B) November 10
(C) November 11
(D) November 12
2) Who recently became the first Indian to be elected the vice-chairman of the Bank for International Settlements?
(A) Arun Jaitley
(B) Bimal Jalan
(C) P Chidambaram
(D) Raghuram Rajan
3) Which cricketer on 8 November 2015 became the first cricketer in Ranji Trophy history to reach 10000 runs?
(A) Virendar Sehwag
(B) Wasim Jaffer
(C) Gautam Gambhir
(D) Amol Muzumdar
4) What was India's rank in the Corruption Perception Index 2014 released by Transparency International?
5) U-17 FIFA Football World Cup 2015 was recently hosted by which country?
6) Yaogan-28 remote sensing satellite was recently launched by?
7) Book titled "From Fishing Hamlet to Red Planet" was recently launched by?
(D) None of these
8) Which party emerged as the largest party in the 2015 Assembly elections of Bihar, result of which was announced recently?
(A) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
(B) Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD)
(C) Janata Dal (United)
(D) Indian National Congress (INC)
9) Union Government on which date issued the notification regarding implementation of One Rank One Pension for Defence Forces personnel?
(A) 7 November 2015
(B) 8 November 2015
(C) 9 November 2015
(D) 10 November 2015
10) Which country has recently appointed its first woman ambassador since the 1979 Islamic revolution?
(C) Iran(D) Saudi Arabia
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015