Here is the Important Current Affairs Quiz for 21 November 2015.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who was on 20 November 2015 elected as the President of industry body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) for the year 2016?
(A) Sidharth Birla
(B) Pankaj R Patel
(C) Harshavardhan Neotia
(D) Jyotsna Suri
2) 23rd Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders Summit was recently held at?
(A) Ufa, Russia
(B) Manila, Philippines
(C) Sydney, Australia
(D) New Delhi, India
3) Who has sworn-in as the Chief Minister of Bihar for the fifth time on 20 November 2015?
(A) Nitish Kumar
(B) Lalu Prasad Yadav
(C) Rabri Devi
(D) Jithin Ram Manjhi
4) World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) on 18 November 2015 suspended the which country's Anti-Doping Agency as non-compliant with international sport's anti-doping code?
5) 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) headed by whom has submitted its report on 19 November 2015 to the Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley?
(A) Justice AK Mathur
(B) Justice K G Balakrishnan
(C) Justice Vivek Murthy
(D) Justice MS Bali
6) Which organization was on 19 November 2015 chosen for the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2015?
(A) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
(B) United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
(C) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
(D) None of these
7) World Toilet Day (WTD) was observed on?
(A) 16 November
(B) 18 November
(C) 20 November
(D) 19 November
8) World Toilet Day (WTD) was observed on 19 November 2015 across the world with the theme?
(A) Sanitation and Nutrition
(B) Equality and dignity
(C) I give a shit, do you?
(D) Talk it without shame
9) Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP) on 17 November 2015 released Global Terrorism Index 2015. Which country topped the list?
10) Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) recently approved ____ per cent disinvestment in Coal India Limited (CIL)?
(A) 49 %
(B) 24 %
(C) 10 %
(D) 12 %
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015