Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 2 November 2015. These questions are prepared in the same pattern as asked competitive exams. Attempt the quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) BrahMos supersonic cruise missile was recently test fired from on board of recently inducted guided missile destroyer named?
(A) INS Alleppey
(B) INS Kochi
(C) INS Kavarathi
(D) INS Kalki
2) Indian Railways on 1 November 2015 launched Alternate Train Accommodation Scheme (ATAS) called as?
3) Foundation Day of which among the following States is not celebrated on 1 November 2015?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) Madhya Pradesh
4) Who won 2015 Mexican Grand Prix Formula 1 title?
(A) Sebastian Vettel
(B) Lewis Hamilton
(C) Nico Rosberg
(D) Kimi Raikonnen
5) Brijmohan Lall Munjal who died on 1 November 2015 is the founder of?
(A) Hero MotoCorp
(B) Honda India Ltd
(C) BSA Cycles Ltd
(D) Mahindra MotoCorp
6) India was placed at ___ position in world’s most valuable nation brands report among the 100 assessed nations?
7) World No 1 doubles tennis pair Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis on 1 November 2015 won which title?
(A) China Open
(B) Singapore Open
(C) Denmark Open
(D) Miami Open
8) Social media giant Facebook has partnered with which telecom company for setting up 100 wi-fi (Wireless Fidelity) sites in rural India?
9) Which country has won the 2015 Rugby World Cup for record third time?
(C) New Zealand
10) First international film festival for the persons with disabilities (IFFPD) will be held from 1 - 3 December 2015 at?
(B) New Delhi
(C) Thiruvananthapuram(D) Kolkata
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015