Hi friends.. Today (4.10.2015) is the second day of IBPS PO 2015 Prelims Exam. This is the fisr time IBPS is conducting the prelims exam for PO selection. Today also exam will be held in four slots ie, 9 AM, 11:30 AM, 2 PM and 4:30 PM. First slot exam at 9AM is over now. As per the reviews from our friends exam was of Moderate level. Here is the detailed analysis of the first Slot exam along with expected cutoff. Also check review of PO Prelims-3 October 2015.
Here is the Pattern of IBPS PO Prelim Exam.
1) English Language - 30 Questions - 30 Marks
2) Quantitative Aptitude - 35 Questions - 35 Marks
3) Reasoning Ability - 35 Questions - 35 Marks
Total - 100 Questions- 100 Marsk - 1 Hour
Take a look at the section wise analysis.
1) Fill in the blanks – 5 Questions - Easy
2) Cloze Test – 5 Questions (Based on Education System) - Moderate
3) Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions (RC on Australian Bank) - Moderate
4) Parajumbled – 5 Questions (Based on Chinese Economy) - Moderate
5) Spotting Error – 5 Questions -Easy
Some Questions from Antonym/Synonym are: Fabulous, Bumber, DIP
Quantitative Aptitude(Level: Moderate)
1) Quadratic Equation – 5 Questions -Easy
2) Approximation – 5 Questions -Easy
3) Number Series – 5 Questions - Moderate
Questions: Number Series - Just need to find next number missing, which was a very easy.
4) Data Interpretation (2 Sets) – 10 Questions - Easy
Questions: One set based on Line Graph (Easy) and other set based on Missing Number (% in Arts, Commerce, etc).
5) Misc Question from Age, Mixture Allegation, Partnership, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Time & Work, etc. - 10 Questions - Easy to Moderate
Reasoning Ability(Level: Easy to Moderate)
1) Blood Relation – 3 Questions - Easy to Moderate
2) Inequality – 5 Questions (Direct Questions) -Easy
3) Coding Decoding – 5 Questions - Easy to Moderate
4) Linear Arrangement (North South) – 5 Questions - Easy
5) Syllogism – 5 Questions -Easy
Questions: Syllogism Questions was of 2 statement and 2 conclusion.
6) Sitting Arrangement (Circular) – 5 Questions - Blood relation type Questions
7) Puzzle - 5 Questions (Month Based – Floor wise) - Moderate
8) Misc Questions from Ranking, Direction test, etc. - 2 Questions - Easy
The overall expected cutoff of IBPS PO Prelims Exam from this shift will be around 38 – 45 for general category.
Please Share questions you remember below as comment.