Friends.. Here are some expected GK Questions for upcoming SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam(CHSL) 2015 including Postal/Sorting Assistant Exam. Attempt the quiz and check how well you are updated with GK.
1) Which of the following is called the 'land of one thousand lakes'?
2) Which one of the following continents has the largest number of countries?
(D) South America
3) Which one of the following is called the 'Sugar bowl' of the world?
(B) Hawaii Island
4) The book 'The Lives of Others' has been written by?
(A) Arvind Adiga
(B) Shayantani Ghose
(C) Amitav Ghose
(D) Neel Mukherjee
5) Which of the following countries has the highest productivity of rice?
6) Indian Institute of Pulses Research is located at?
7) The head office of the Bank of Maharashtra is located in which of the following cities?
(B) New Delhi
8) The erstwhile UTI Bank is presently known as?
(A) ING Vysya Bank
(B) Yes Bank
(C) Indus Ind Bank
(D) Axis Bank
9) Which of the following is the unit of electrical current?
10) ‘Yuan’ is the currency of which one of the following countries ?
(B) South Korea
(C) North Korea(D) China
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.
Check 100+ Useful GK Questions for SSC Exams