Friends.. Here is the Multiple Choice (MCQ) Current Affairs Quiz for 6 october 2015 useful for all upcoming exams including IBPS PO Mains 2015, BPS Clerk Exam 2015, RBI Grade B officer Exam 2015 etc.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who was elected unopposed as President of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 4 Oct. 2015?
(A) Sunil Gavaskar
(B) Shashank Manohar
(C) Rajiv Shukla
(D) N Sreenivasan
2) Internet Search engine giant Google recently officially converted into new parent company named?
(A) Alphabet Inc.
(B) Digit Inc.
(C) Systema Inc.
(D) Numeric Inc.
3) Which bank has recently become the first institution worldwide to launch mVisa - a card-less and device-less solution?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) Federal Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) ICICI Bank
4) DRDO has recently established the world’s Highest Terrestrial Research Centre near Pengong Lake at Changla in?
5) Which pair recently won the 2015 Wuhan Open Women’s Tennis Doubles Trophy?
(A) Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis
(B) Irina-Amelia Begu and Monica Niculescu
(C) Cara Black - Flavia Penneta
(D) None of these
6) Film producer Edida Nageswara Rao who died recently belongs to which film industry?
7) Which country has recently decided to move to a six-hour working day in a bid to increase productivity and make people happier?
8) IDFC Bank recently become the ____ scheduled commercial bank in the country?
9) Who recently won the Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement?
(A) Sonu Nigam
(B) Prabhakar Jog
(D) A R Rahman
10) Which Indian was recently honoured by UK city of Coventry?
(A) Ratan Tata
(B) E Sreedharan
(C) Mukesh Ambani(D) Arun Jaitley
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015