Friends.. Here is the useful Current Affairs Quiz for 4 October 2015 based on current happenings. This Online Quiz with Multiple Choice will be useful for all upcoming exams including SSC CHSL 2015, IBPS PO 2015 Mains, IBPS Clerk, RBI Grade B etc.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Inuit and Arctic activist Sheila Watt-Cloutier who recently won the 2015 Right Livelihood Award belongs to which country?
2) India has emerged world’s largest cotton producer in the season ending in September 30, 2015 by surpassing which country?
3) Which of the following states has decided to impose drought tax, recently?
(A) Tamil Nadu
4) PM Narendra Modi on 2 Oct. 2015 inaugurated county's first solar powered district court in which state?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
5) Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq was on 2 Oct. 2015 appointed temporary cricket coach of?
(B) Sri Lanka
6) On 1st October 2015, which country's national flag was raised at United Nations for the first time?
7) In which Indian city Michael Phelps swim clinic was recently launched?
8) Which tech giant has invited India’s amateur filmmakers to a help create a full-length user-generated movie under the project named “India in a Day”?
9) Name the new private-sector bank which launched its operations on 1 October 2015 with 23 branches?
(A) Yes Bank
(B) Post Bank of India
(C) Muthoot Bank Ltd
(D) IDFC Bank
10) Which country was recently selected to host 2017 Shooting World Cup?
(C) Bhutan(D) Turkey
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015