Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Online Quiz for 26 October 2015. This will be very useful for all upcoming competitive exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who won 2015 United States Grand Prix title of Formula One?
(A) Sebastian Vettel
(B) Nico Roseberg
(C) Lewis Hamilton
(D) Max Verstappen
2) Scientists have recently discovered two complex organic molecules viz. Ethyl alcohol and a simple sugar known as glycolaldehyde on a comet named?
3) Name the Indian archer who has recently won Silver medal in the 2015 Archery World Cup Final?
(A) Pankaj Advani
(B) Abhishek Verma
(C) Rajat Chauhan
(D) Jithu Rai
4) Which country recently made copying in examinations a crime punishable up to seven years?
5) World Polio Day was recently observed on?
(A) 24 October
(B) 23 October
(C) 22 October
(D) 21 October
6) Union Government has recently approved induction of women into the Fighter branch of?
(B) Indian Air Force
(C) Indian Army
(C) Indian Navy
7) Ministry of Railways on 23 October 2015 announced that India’s first AC double-decker Shatabdi train will soon run between which route?
(A) Delhi - Pune
(B) Thiruvananthapuram - Bengaluru
(C) Mumbai- Goa
(D) Ahemedabad- Rajpur
8) Suresh Arora was appointed as the DGP of which state on 25 October 2015?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
9) South Africa recently clinched 1st ever bilateral ODI series in India. Who was named Player of the series?
(A) AB de Villiers
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Quinton de kock
(D) Faf du plessis
10) Who on 23 October 2015 took over the posts of Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission (AEC)?
(A) Anil Goswami
(B) Jiji Thomson
(C) Shekhar Basu(D) Vikas Swarup
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015