Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 24 October 2015. Questions are prepared in such a model as asked in competitive exams. Hence this quiz will be very useful for all upcoming exams. Attempt quiz and share your score. Subscribe us to get all latest alerts on your e-mail for free.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Book titled "Dreaming Big: My Journey to Connect India" released recently is the autobiography of?
(A) Ravishankar Prasad
(B) E Sreedharan
(C) Narendra Modi
(D) Sam Pitroda
2) Lieutenant General Nasser Khan Janjua was recently appointed as the new National Security Advisor (NSA) of which country?
3) Name the noted criminologist who has been conferred with the prestigious 2015 Paul H Appleby Award?
(A) Narasimha Das
(B) Nariman Sinha
(C) K Chockalingam
(D) None of these
4) Who has been recently appointed as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Flipkart?
(A) Ravneet Singh
(B) Samardeep Subandh
(C) Manish Kalra
(D) Kunal Bahl
5) Arjun Vajpai and Bhupesh Kumar recently created history by becoming first people to climb 6180 meter high unnamed peak in Himachal’s Spiti Valley. They named the mountain as?
(A) Mount Kalam
(B) Mount India
(C) Mount Bharat Matha
(D) Mount Gandhi
6) United Nations Day is observed on?
(A) 24 October
(B) 23 October
(C) 22 October
(D) 21 October
7) Global Iodine Deficiency Disorders Prevention Day was observed on?
(A) 24 October
(B) 21 October
(C) 20 October
(C) 18 October
8) Anup Vikal was recently appointed as the CFO of which ecommerce company?
9) MRF Limited on 20 October 2015 named South African batsman ____ as its brand ambassador?
(A) J P Duminy
(B) Faf du Plessis
(C) Hashim Amla
(D) AB de Villiers
10) Which former Indian cricket player was recently named Brand Ambassador of Champions Tennis League team Raipur Rangers?
(A) Anil Kumble
(B) Virendar Sehwag
(C) Rahul Dravid(D) Sachin Tendulkar
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015