Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 21 October 2015 covering the important happenings for upcoming competitive Exams conducted by SSC, UPSC, IBPS etc. Attempt the Online Quiz and share your core. Subscribe us to get all latest alerts on your e-mail for free.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Kikkeri Shamanna Lakshminarayana Swamy (KSL Swamy) who passed away on 20 Oct. 2015 was a renowned filmmaker in?
2) Justin Trudeau of Liberal Party has recently been elected as 23rd Prime Minister of which country?
3) World Statistics Day was observed across the world on?
(A) 21 October
(B) 20 October
(C) 19 October
(D) 18 October
4) Union Government on 20 Oct. 2015 appointed whom as the president of newly established All India Council of Sports (AICS)?
(A) Kapil Dev
(B) Suresh Kalmadi
(C) P T Usha
(D) Vijay Kumar Malhotra
5) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 19 October 2015 inaugurated which bank in New Delhi?
(A) Post Bank of India
(B) Reliance Bank
(C) IDFC Bank
(D) Bandhan Bank
6) Name the Ace Indian cricketer who on 20 Oct. 2015 announced his retirement from international cricket?
(A) Virender Sehwag
(B) Yuvraj Singh
(C) Dinesk Karthik
(D) Murali Vijay
7) Reserve Bank of India on 19 October 2015 signed the MoU on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information with which central bank?
(A) Central Bank of America
(B) Central Bank of England
(C) Central Bank of UAE
(D) Central Bank of Canada
8) Union Government on 19 October 2105 raised the basic customs duty on wheat from 10 percent to?
(A) 15 %
(B) 13 %
(C) 20 %
(D) 25 %
9) Who was recently crowned as Miss Diva 2015 & became India’s representative for the Miss Universe pageant?
(A) Natasha Assadi
(B) Urvashi Rautela
(C) Naveli Deshmukh
(D) Vanya Mishra
10) Name the theme of World Statistics Day which was observed globally on 20 October 2015?
(A) Working Together to Improve perfection
(B) Labour and Employment
(C) Social Development(D) Better Data, Better Lives
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015