Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Online Quiz for 17 October 2015. Some of the important topic includes World Food Day 2015, SC judgment on National Judicial Appointments Commission (NJAC), retirement of Zaheer Khan etc. This MCQ will be very useful for all upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) World Food Day (WFD) was recently observed on?
(A) 12 October
(B) 17 October
(C) 15 October
(D) 16 October
2) Five-judge Constitutional Bench of Supreme Court (SC) in a collective order on 16 October 2015 ruled that ___th Constitutional Amendment Act regarding Constitution of National Judicial Appointments Commission (NJAC) is unconstitutional and void?
3) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently established Financial Inclusion Fund (FIF) with Rs. ____crore corpus expanding reach of banking services?
(A) 1000 crore
(B) 2000 crore
(C) 3000 crore
(D) 4000 crore
4) TRAI on 16 October 2015 made it mandatory for mobile service providers (MSPs) to compensate consumers call drops with effect from?
(A) 1 November 2015
(B) 1 April 2016
(C) 1 January 2016
(D) 1 December 2015
5) What was the theme of World Food Day 2015?
(A) Social Protection and Agriculture
(B) Fighting Hunger and Malnutrition
(C) Food Comes First
(D) Eat, Think and Save
6) Marlon James won the Man Booker Prize 2015 for his book?
(A) The Book of Night Women
(B) A Brief History of Seven Killings
(C) John Crow's Devil
(D) The Narrow Road to the Deep North
7) Name the Indian fast bowler who announced retirement from all forms of international cricket on 15 October 2015?
(A) Ashish Nehra
(B) Ajith Agarkar
(C) S Sreesanth
(D) Zaheer Khan
8) Name the birthplace of former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam which was on 15 October 2015 included as the 498th town under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)?
9) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 October 2015 released the commemorative postal stamps on the which former President of India?
(A) K R Narayanan
(B) Shankar Dayal Sharma
(C) R Venkataraman
(D) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
10) Which Indian was appointed as Assistant Director of UN FAO and Regional Representative for Asia and the Pacific on 14th October 2015?
(A) Shantha Kumari
(B) Susanna M. Salter
(C) Kundhavi Kadiresan(D) Tara Cherian
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015