Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 14 October 2015 covering important happenings from 12 & 13 October 2015. This will be very useful for SSC, IBPS, UPSC Exams etc.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who among the following won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Economics?
(A) Jean Tirole
(B) Angus Deaton
(C) Eugene Fama
(D) Peter Diamond
2) Union Government has recently decided to observe _____ as Constitution Day?
(A) December 25
(B) January 26
(C) November 26
(D) October 16
3) K P Sharma Oli was recently elected as the new Prime Minister of?
(A) Sri Lanka
4) Who won the 2015 Russian Grand Prix title of Formula One?
(A) Kimi Raikonen
(B) Sebastian Vettel
(C) Lewis Hamilton
(D) Nico Rosberg
5) International Day of Girl Child was recently celebrated on?
(A) 11 October
(B) 9 October
(C) 10 October
(D) 13 October
6) Jioji Konrote was on 12 October 2015 elected as the President of?
7) Legendary actress Gopishantha, popularly known by her stage name Manorama, died on 10 October 2015. She was famous in which film industry?
8) Novak Djokovic recently won the China Open Men’s Singles title by defeating?
(A) Rafael Nadal
(B) Roger Federer
(C) Andy Murray
(D) Stan Wawrinka
9) Name the Indian shuttler who recently won Dutch Open Badminton Grand Prix?
(A) P Kashyap
(B) H S Pranoy
(C) Srikanth Kidambi
(D) Ajay Jayaram
10) Mitra Shakti-2015 which recently concluded at Aundh Military Camp in Pune, Maharashtra is the Joint Training Exercise between India and?
(B) Sri Lanka
(C) China(D) Bangladesh
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015