Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 10 October 2015. Practice and improve your knowledge.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Who among the following was recently elected as the new Chairman of Inter-governmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC)?
(A) Hoesung Lee
(B) R.K. Pachauri
(C) Ismail El Gizouli
(D) Youyoung Than
2) Name the India-China Joint Military Training Exercise which will be conducted at Kunming Military Academy of Yunnan province in China from 12 to 23 October 2015?
(A) Surya Kiran
(C) Mitra Sakhti
(D) None of these
3) 83rd Indian Air Force Day was recently celebrated on?
(A) 5 October 2015
(B) 7 October 2015
(C) 8 October 2015
(D) 9 October 2015
4) Who among the following won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature?
(A) Svetlana Alexievich
(B) Patrick Modiano
(C) Mo Yan
(D) Jhumpa Lahiri
5) World Egg Day was observed on?
(A) 1 Ocotober
(B) 3 October
(C) 6 October
(D) 9 October
6) World Post Day is observed globally on?
(A) 9 October
(B) 10 October
(C) 7 October
(D) 6 October
7) Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) recently approved World Bank assisted National Watershed Management Project named?
8) Who among the following was recently named as the Cultural Ambassador for Seychelles?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Amitabh Bachchan
(C) A.R. Rahman
(D) Aishwarya Rai
9) Tomas Lindahl (United Kingdom), Paul Modrich (US) and Aziz Sancar (US) have jointly won 2015 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for their work in?
(A) G-protein-coupled receptors
(B) DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) repair
(C) Multiscale models for complex chemical systems
(D) Super-resolved fluorescence microscopy
10) Name the Indian Navy’s first totally indigenously-designed and built Torpedo launch and recovery vessel (TRV) which was was commissioned on 7 October 2015?
(A) INS Kochi
(B) INS Varahamihira
(C) INS Kalapani(D) INS Astravahini
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015