Friends..Here are the latest Current Affairs Quiz Questions in objective type format for 20 October 2015. This questions will be very useful for upcoming exams like IBPS PO Mains 2015, SSC CHSL Exam, RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2015 and other exams. Attempt Quiz & share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) TRAI has recently made it mandatory for telecom operators to compensate consumers by ____ for call drops with effect from 1 January 2016?
2) BCCI on 18 October 2015 assigned title sponsorship of Indian Premier League (IPL) to?
3) Which Indian short film recently won the prestigious Best Short Film Award at the 2015 London Film Festival (LFF)?
(A) An Old Dog’s Diary
(B) Be Humane
(C) The Postman
4) Which state government on 18 October 2015 approved Swadhar Greh scheme to empower women in distress?
(C) West Bengal
5) Which player has won the prestigious 2015 Denmark Open Badminton Title in the women’s single category?
(A) P V Sindhu
(B) Carolina Marin
(C) Li Xuerui
(D) Saina Nehwal
6) Who among the following was appointed as the Advisor of All India Football Federation (AIFF) on 18 October 2015?
(A) Baichung Bhutia
(C) Roberto Carlos
(D) Sunil Chhetri
7) Acclaimed novelist and journalist Gamal al-Ghitani who passed away recently belongs to which country?
8) International Day for the Eradication of Poverty was observed globally on?
(A) 19 October
(B) 18 October
(C) 17 October
(D) 16 October
9) Which country won the Sultan of Johor Cup hockey tournament on 18 October 2015?
10) Which group has recently launched a new online fashion store Abof.com?
(A) Reliance Group
(B) Bharati Airtel Group
(C) Rayamond Group(D) Aditya Birla Group
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015