Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz for 3 October 2015. This questions will be useful for IBPS PO 2015 Mains, IBPS Clerk 2015, SSC CHSL 2015, RBI Grade B Exam 2015 etc. Attempt Online Quiz for free.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which bank has recently decided to provide 120 million dollars loan to upgrade the India-Bangladesh electricity network?
(B) World Bank
(D) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
2) International Day of Non-violence is observed on 2 October throughout the world on the birth anniversary of?
(A) Martin Luther King
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Nelson Mandela
(C) George Washington
3) International day of Older Persons is observed every year on?
(A) October 1
(B) October 2
(C) October 3
(D) October 4
4) India has been placed at ____ position on 2015 Global Competitiveness Index?
(D) None of these
5) Book on Lata Mangeshkar named "Lata Mangeshkar: A Musical Journey" set to be released in Jan. 2016 is authored by?
(A) Yatindra Mishra
(B) Bhupindra Singh
(C) Meru Gokhale
(D) Tarun Vijay
6) Name the Chairperson of HSBC India who is going to retire in December 2016, as announced recently?
(A) Chanda Kochaar
(B) Jyotsna Suri
(C) Naina Lal Kidwai
(D) D Manjula
7) Which country will host the G20 Summit in 2018?
8) Which country has recently successfully launched 20th new generation satellite into space as part of its domestic BeiDou Navigation System (BDS)?
9) Union Government on 30th September 2015 has released a commemorative Postage Stamp on?
(A) Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
(C) Bhagat Singh
10) ARSAT2 is a second communication satellite launched by which country on 1 October 2015?
(C) Australia(D) Indonesia
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015