Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Online Quiz for 23 October 2015. These questions will be very useful for all upcoming UPSC, SSC, IBPS, Bank Exams etc. Attempt the quiz and share your score. Subscribe us to get all latest alerts on your e-mail for free.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal on 22 October 2015 lost her World No.1 ranking to whom?
(A) Carolina Marin
(B) Li Xuerui
(C) P V Sindhu
(D) None of these
2) Robert Mugabe has been awarded 2015 Confucius Peace Prize by China is the president of which country?
(D) South Africa
3) Name the India-China Joint Military Training Exercise which concluded recently in Yunnan province of China?
(A) Mithra Sakhti
(B) Surya Kiran
(C) Hand in Hand
4) First Car-Free Day was recently observed in Delhi on?
(A) 22 October
(B) 23 october
(C) 21 October
(D) 20 October
5) First World Indigenous Games started on 23 October 2015 in which country?
6) Who on 22 Oct. 2015 became the first male person to be appointed as member of National Commission for Women (NCW)?
(A) Sam Pitroda
(B) Alok Rawat
(C) Rajiv Mehrishi
(D) Vijay Bahuguna
7) Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 22 Oct. 2015 laid the foundation stone of new capital city of Andhra Pradesh named?
8) Which former player was appointed as the Head Coach of Kolkata Knight Riders on 22 October 2015?
(A) Saurav Ganguly
(B) Wasim Akram
(C) Jacques Kallis
(D) Mahela Jayawardene
9) Britain has recently signed a landmark nuclear deal with which country to build the United Kingdom’s first nuclear power plant since the 1980s?
10) Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has recently inaugurated the Indian Police Foundation (IPF) and Indian Police Institute (IPI) in which city?
(A) New Delhi
(C) Thiruvananthapuram(D) Pune
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015