Friends.. Here are the some Multiple Choice Current Affairs Quiz for 12 October 2015. These questions will be very useful for all upcoming exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) World Mental Health Day is observed on?
(A) 10 October
(B) 11 October
(C) 12 October
(D) 9 October
2) Svetlana Alexievich who won the Nobel Prize in Literature 2015 belongs to which country?
3) International Day of the Girl Child is observed on 11 October 2015 with the theme?
(A) Empowering Adolescent Girls: Ending the Cycle of Violence
(B) The Power of the Adolescent Girl: Vision for 2030
(C) Ending child marriage
(D) Recognize girls' rights
4) Which bank has recently launched mVisa mobile payment solution?
(C) Axis Bank
(D) ICICI Bank
5) Who won the 2015 Wuhan Open Women’s Single title?
(A) Venus Williams
(B) Garbine Muguruza
(C) Flavia Pennetta
(D) Serena Williams
6) Sheila Watt-Cloutier of Canada won the 2015 Right Livelihood Awards for her work in which field?
(A) Animal Welfare
(C) Climate Change
(D) Work against child marriage
7) Who was recently appointed as the Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) and Secretary of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)?
(A) R K Sinha
(B) Tapan Mishra
(C) Shekhar Basu
(D) Gautam Vasudeva
8) India’s first Dolphin Community Reserve will be established in which state?
(B) West bengal
(D) Tamil Nadu
9) National Dialogue Quartet (NDQ) in which country has recently won the prestigious 2015 Nobel Peace Prize?
10) Which state government recently launched the Operation Valsalya project to trace, rescue and reunite the missing children with their family?
(C) Rajasthan(D) Kerala
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015