Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz for 16 October 2015.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which Indian was recently selected for the prestigious 2015 Harvard Humanitarian of the Year Award?
(A) Kailash Satyarthi
(B) Narendra Modi
(C) Amartya Sen
(D) AB Vajpayee
2) India, United States and which other country's navies have started 2015 Malabar Naval Exercise of the eastern coast in Bay of Bengal and India Ocean?
(D) South Korea
3) Pranab Mukherjee became the first Indian President to address ____ country's Parliament Knesset on 14 October 2015?
4) Which company has recently appointed Ranganath D Mavinakere as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO)?
5) Government has recently decided to rename the prestigious missile complex in which city as 'Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex' in honour of the late President?
(C) New Delhi
6) PS Jayakumar was on 13 October 2015 took over the charge of Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of?
(A) Federal Bank
(B) Union Bank of India
(C) Bank of Baroda
(D) Punjab National Bank
Ans. (C) Bank of Baroda
7) Who won the prestigious Man Booker Prize 2015?
(A) Richard Flanangan
(B) Sunjeev Sahota
(C) Anne Tyler
(D) Marlon James
8) Cristiano Ronaldo has received a record ___ Golden Boot recently?
9) Which state government on 13 October 2015 launched Bill Banvao, Inaam Pao scheme to encourage people to receive or demand proper bills for purchases?
10) Marlon James who won the Man Booker Prize 2015 is from which country?
(A) New Zealand
(C) Jamaica(D) Australia
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015