Friends.. Here is the some more useful General Knowledge Quiz Questions for upcoming SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam(CHSL) 2015 including Postal/Sorting Assistant Exam.
1) ‘Purna Swarajya’ was announced in the Indian National Congress Session of?
2) The Pakistan resolution was adopted by the Muslim League in?
(A) February 1922
(B) December 1928
(C) March 1940
(D) September 1944
3) Which one of the following rights was described by B. R. Ambedkar as “The Heart and Soul of the Constitution” ?
(A) Right of freedom of religion
(B) Right to property
(C) Right to equality
(D) Right to constitutional remedies
4) Whcih Article of the Constitution of India lays down the procedure for the amendment in the Constitution ?
5) India played its 100th Cricket Test Match with?
(B) South Africa
(C) West Indies
(D) Sri Lanka
6) Under which Article of the Constitution of India Supreme Court safeguards the fundamental rights of the Indian citizens ?
7) Leprosy is caused by?
8) The largest producer of petroleum in the world is?
(C) Saudi Arabia
9) In which state do the Monsoon arrives first?
(B) West Bengal
10) Which of the following Indian island lies between India and Sri Lanka?
(C) Rameshwaram(D) Salsette
Attempt above Quiz to check the right answers.
Check 100+ Useful GK Questions for SSC Exams