Friends.. We are starting a new series wherein we will be sharing with you some useful GK Questions for preparing SSC CHSL Exam scheduled to be held in November 2015. As you know from this year Postal Assistant Exam 2015 was also included in SSC CHSL 2015.
1) In which of the following states, the Balimela Project is located?
(A) West Bengal
(D) Madhya Pradesh
2) Section 304 A of the Indian Penal Code is related to which among the following?
(B) Culpable Homicide
(C) Death Under Negligence
(D) None of them
3) In which state the Koyna Hydroelectric Power project is located?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Andhra Pradesh
4) Who was the first governor of RBI?
(A) James Braid Taylor
(B) Mihir Sen
(C) Nagendra Singh
(D) Osborne Smith
5) The Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria (PSB) are used for which among the following purposes?
(A) Soil Reclamation
(B) Pollution Control
(D) Environment Indicators
6) What is the most powerful tool used by the Reserve Bank of India to control inflation?
(A) Raise interest rates
(B) Raise current supply
(C) Reduce current supply
(D) Reduce interest rates
7) With which of the following diseases, the Project Sankalp is related to?
(B) HIV/ AIDS
8) Who was the first Indian Governor of RBI?
(A) C. D. Deshmukh
(B) Benegal Rama Rau
(C) R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
(D) K. G. Ambegaonkar
9) In which among the following years, Essentials Commodities act enacted?
10) In which of the following states the Indian Astronomical Observatory is located?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Maharastra(D) Jammu & Kashmir