Friends.. Here are some useful Computer Knowledge Questions useful for upcoming IBPS Exams like PO, Clerk, RRB etc. Most of these questions are repeatedly asked in Bank Exams. Attempt Quiz to check right answers.
1) A _____ is a grid with labeled columns and rows?
(A) Dialog box
2) Multiplexers is also known as?
3) What is the base of hexadecimal number system?
4) Network components are connected to the same cable in the— topology,
5) Memory which forgets every thing when you switch off the power is known as?
6) A step by step procedure used to solve a problem is called
(A) Operating system
(B) None of these
(C) Application Program
7) Father of 'C' programming language is?
(A) Dennis Ritchie
(B) Prof JhonKemeny
(C) Thomas Kurtz
(D) Bill Gates
8) A computer cannot "boot" if it does not have the
(C) Operating System
9) Which of the following is not hardware:
(A) Magnetic tape
(D) VDU terminal
10) Which of the following is suitable after you install new drivers?
(A) Shut Down
(C) Sleep(D) Hibernate
Check More Computer Quiz for Bank Exams