Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Online Multiple Choice Quiz for 5 September 2015 on the eve of Teacher’s Day. These questions will be very useful for all upcoming Bank/SSC/UPSC Exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) National Teachers Day is observed every year on 5 September 2015 in memory of?
(A) Dr Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(B) Dr Rajendra Prasad
(D) Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
2) Name the Indian-American Pulitzer Prize winner recently selected for 2014 National Humanities Medal?
(A) Jhumpa Lahiri
(B) Arvind Adiga
(C) Neel Mukherjee
(D) Vijay Seshadri
3) Dr Wilfred de Souza who passed away on 4 Sept 2015 was the former CM of?
4) ONGC has recently bought a 15 per cent stake in second-largest oil field Vankor of which country?
5) Disaster Mitigation conference of member counties of SAARC was recently held at?
(D) New Delhi
6) Union Government has recently cancelled the licence of which NGO?
(A) Greenpeace India
(B) Recross India
(D) None of these
7) Which state recently won the Skoch Order-of-Merit national award for implementing 6 e-Governance and IT initiatives in the state?
8) LAPAN A2/Orari, multi-spectral remote sensing satellite to be soon launched by ISRO belongs to which country?
9) Marvan Atapattu resigned as Head Coach of which country's national cricket team?
(D) Sri Lanka
10) RBI has recently decided to issue Rs 5 coin on golden jubilee of Indo-Pak war held in?
(D) 1975Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015