Friends..Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz Questions in Multiple Choice format incorporating the important happenings of 20,21 & 22 September 2015. This questions will be very useful for all upcoming competitive Exams.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Shamim Hanfi who was recently conferred with inaugural Jnangarima Manad Alankaran award of Bharatiya Jnanpith is a eminent ____ litterateur?
2) Indian Coast Guard has recently commissioned two new ships named Fast Patrol Vessel ICGS Apoorva and Interceptor Boat C-421 in the naval dockyard at?
3) International Day of Peace is observed every year on?
(A) 22 September
(B) 21 September
(C) 20 September
(D) 19 September
4) Sherif Ismail on 21 Sept. 2015 sworn-in as the new Prime Minister of?
5) Alexis Tsipras led left-wing Syriza party has emerged as the largest party in the recent general election held in which country?
6) Which country has recently launched a newly-developed smaller version of carrier rocket Long March-6?
7) Who won 2015 Singapore Grand Prix of Formula One?
(A) Daniel Ricciardo
(B) Kimi Raikkonen
(C) Nico Rosberg
(D) Sebastian Vettel
8) Jagmohan Dalmiya who passed away on 20 September 2015 was the president of?
(A) International Cricket Council (ICC)
(B) All India Football Federation
(C) Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
(D) Badminton Association of India (BAI)
9) Nepalese constitution has recently declared which animal as the national animal of the country?
10) World Alzheimers Day is observed on?
(A) September 21
(B) September 20
(C) September 22(D) September 19
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015