Here is the latest Current Affairs Quiz for 17 September 2015 useful for cracking all the upcoming exams. In this quiz we have covered all the important happening for 16 September 2015 and 17 September 2015. Attempt the Online Quiz and Share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Union Government on 17 Sept. 2015 launched the Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) for the welfare of people affected by?
(B) Mining related operations
(C) Bhopal Gas Tragedy
2) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 17 Sept. 2015 has granted in principle approval to ___ entities to set up small finance banks?
3) Which country's constituent Assembly has recently approved a new constitution after seven years of painstaking efforts and deliberations?
4) Union Government has recently banned Naga rebel group National Socialist Council of Nagaland- Khaplang (NSCN-K) for ____ years?
5) Union Cabinet has recently approved Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission (SPMRM) for its ambitious bid to spur social, economic and infrastructure development in?
(A) Urban Areas
(D) Rural Areas
6) Engineers’ Day is observed in India every year on 15th September on the birth anniversary of?
(A) Homi J Bhabha
(B) APJ Abdul Kalam
(C) M Visvesvaraya
(D) R K Shanmukhan Chetty
7) Which city was on 16 September 2015 chosen to host the 2022 Asian Games?
(A) Jakarta, Indonesia
(B) Nagoya, Japan
(C) Incheon, South Korea
(D) Hangzhou, China
8) Indian-origin author Sunjeev Sahota has been short-listed for the prestigious 2015 Man Booker Prize for Fiction for his novel?
(A) The Year of the Runaways
(B) Ours Are the Streets
(C) A Brief History of Seven Killings
(D) A Little Life
9) Sheikh Hasina who has been recently selected for the United Nations Champions of the Earth award is the Prime Minister of?
10) Who won the 2015 US Open Women's Singles title?
(A) Roberta Vinci
(B) Simona Halep
(C) Flavia Pennetta(D) Serena Williams
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015