Friends.. Here is the latest Current Affairs Multiple Choice Quiz for 13 September 2015 useful for all upcoming SSC, Bank, UPSC, PSC Exams etc. We have prepared these questions in the same pattern as asked in exams. Our quiz interface also gives you real time results, which help you analyze yourself.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) In recently concluded 2015 Singapore General Elections which party led by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has emerged victorious?
(A) National Solidarity Party
(B) Singapore People's Party
(C) Singapore Democratic Alliance
(D) People’s Action Party
2) Who among the following has topped 2015 Fortune’s business list of powerful women?
(A) Ginni Rometty, CEO of IBM
(B) Indra Nooyi, CEO Pepsico
(C) Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
(D) Mary Barra, CEO General Motors
3) Inaugural bilateral maritime exercise between India and Australia named AUSINDEX15, commenced on 13 Sept 2015 at?
(D) New Delhi
4) Union Government has recently announced to extend e-Tourist Visa Scheme to ___ more countries?
5) Which state has recently become the first state in the country to submit State Annual Action Plan under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)?
6) Tenth World Hindi Conference on 11 September begun at?
(A) New Delhi
(B) Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha
(C) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
(D) Nagpur, Maharashtra
7) Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently given its approval to constitute the ____ Law Commission of India (LCI)?
8) Who was recently appointed as new the Managing Director and CEO of Canara Bank?
(A) Rakesh Sharma
(B) Vivek Krishnan
(C) Sampath Mohan
(D) Manish Gupta
9) Indian Railways have recently collaborated with which company to create ‘Project Nilgiri’ that will deliver Wi-fi access to around 400 railway stations across India?
10) Leander Paes along with whom has won US Open Mixed Doubles Title 2015?
(A) Roberta Vinci
(B) Martina Hingis
(C) Cara Black(D) Martina Navaratilova
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015