Here is the Current Affairs Quiz Questions for 10 September 2015 useful for upcoming Bank/SSC/UPSC/PSC Exams. Questions will really help you remember all latest appointments, persons in news, awards etc. Attempt Online Quiz and share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Union Cabinet has recently allowed ____per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) under the automatic route for white label ATM?
2) President Pranab Mukherjee on 9 Sep 2015 conferred the Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2014 on?
3) Queen Elizabeth II on 9th September 2015 became the longest-reigning Monarch of Britain. She surpassed the previous record held by?
(A) Queen Diana
(B) Queen Victoria
(C) Queen Alexandra
(D) Queen Mary
4) Who has recently become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the prestigious President’s Cup of Golf?
(A) Chiragh Kumar
(B) Arjun Atwal
(C) Ashbeer Saini
(D) Anirban Lahiri
5) Name the renowned Agriculture expert who was recently appointed as full time member of NITI Aayog?
(A) Ramesh Chand
(B) Dr. S. Ayyappan
(C) Sunil Kumar Singh
(D) Gurbachan Singh
6) Who was on 9 Sep 2015 appointed as first woman Director General of DRDO?
(A) Tessy Thomas
(B) Kanchan C Bhattacharya
(C) Archana Ramasundaram
(D) J Manjula
7) Union government on 9 Sep 2015 approved ___ per cent hike in Dearness Allowance for Central Government of Employees?
8) Who was recently appointed as the new director for NCERT?
(A) Hrushikesh Senapathy
(C) Pravin Sinclair
(D) None of these
9) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 Sep 2015 has inaugurated 10th World Hindi summit in?
10) Election Commission on 9 Sep 2015 announced assembly polls in five phases between 12th of October and 5th of November for which satte?
(C) Gujarat(D) Mizoram
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015