Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 28 September 2015 useful for all upcoming exams like IBPS PO 2015, IBPS Clerk 2015, SSC CHSL 2015 etc. Attempt the Online Quiz and Share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) India’s first dedicated satellite for astronomy research Astrosat was launched on 28 Sept. 2015 using PSLV ___?
2) World Tourism Day is observed every year on?
(A) 29 September
(B) 27 September
(C) 28 September
(D) 21 September
3) Union Government has recently constituted an expert committee to examine various issues related to UPSC civil services examination. The committee would be headed by?
(A) B.S. Baswan
(B) Markandey Katju
(D) Ajith Seth
4) Yogi Berra who died recently was famous in which sport?
5) Dr. Jacob Tsimerman who has been chosen for the prestigious 2015 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize belongs to which country?
6) Pankaj Advani has recently won the 2015 IBSF World Billiards Championship (Time Format) held at?
(A) Adelaide, Australia
(B) Bengaluru, India
(C) Sydney, Australia
(D) Tokyo, Japan
7) Sania Mirza along with whom won the Guangzhou Open 2015 women’s doubles title?
(A) Rebecca Peterson
(B) You Xiaodi
(C) Cara Black
(D) Martina Hingis
8) Syed Ahmed who passed away recently was the Governor of which state?
9) Who won the 2015 Japanese Grand Prix title of Formula One?
(A) Kimi Raikkonen
(B) Lewis Hamilton
(C) Nico Rosberg
(D) Sebastian Vettel
10) WHO recently removed which African country from Polio-Endemic List?
(C) Nigeria(D) Kenya
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015