Friends.. Here is the Online Current Affairs MCQ Quiz for 3 September 2015 useful for all upcoming competitive Exams in India.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Union Government has recently notified the merger of commodities market regulator Forward Markets Commission (FMC) with?
2) Which Railway zone has recently become the first railway zone to eliminate all unmanned level crossings?
(A) West-Central Railway Zone
(B) Konkan Railway Zone
(C) South-Eastern Railway Zone
(D) North-Western Railway Zone
3) Which city was on 2 September 2015 chosen to host 2022 Commonwealth Games?
(A) Gold Coast
4) Logo of Tokyo Olympics to be held in which year was recently scrapped amid plagiarism claim?
5) First ever International Cricket Tournament for People with Physical Disabilities began on 2 Sep 2015 at?
6) Which country's economy has recently fallen into a recession for first time after global financial crisis of 2009?
7) Google Inc. unveiled a redesign of its iconic logo on 1 September 2015. In which year search google started its operations?
8) Which team recently won the Buchi Babu Memorial Trophy in the All India invitation cricket tournament?
9) Who among the following Indian temple has won the UNESCO prize Award of Excellence 2015?
(A) SreeVadakkunnathan Temple,Kerala
(B) SreePadmanabha Swamy Temple, Kerala
(C) Akshardham temple, Delhi
(D) Dwarkadhish Temple, Gujarat
10) Who was recently given additional charge of interim Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited?
(A) Pradeep Kumar
(B) Vivek Debroi
(C) Suresh Singh(D) A K Jha
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015