Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for October 1, 2015 useful for all upcoming competitive exams including SSC CHSL 2015, IBP PO and Clerk 2015 etc. Our Quiz interface helps you analyze the level of your knowledge and provides real time score. Attempt & share your score.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) FMC merged with SEBI on?
(A) 30 September 2015
(B) 29 September 2015
(C) 28 September 2015
(D) 27 September 2015
2) Reserve Bank of India on 29 Sept. 2015 cut repo rate by 50 basis points to?
3) Which organization was on 29 Sept. 2015 presented with the certificate of Limca Book of Records for the 'Largest Yoga performance’?
4) Search engine giant Google has recently announced to provide high-speed public Wi-Fi in ___ Indian railway stations?
5) Frank Tyson who passed away recently was a fast bowler from which country?
(B) West Indies
(D) South Africa
6) NASA has recently confirmed that Scientists have found the first evidence that briny water may flow on the surface of which planet?
7) Which India boxer and Olympic medalist recently announced her retirement after the Rio Olympics?
(A) Babita Kumari
(B) Mary Kom
(C) Saritha Devi
(D) None of these
8) Abhinav Bindra recently won Gold in men's 10 metre air rifle event at the Asian Air Gun Championship held at?
(C) New Delhi
9) Name the India-Sri Lanka joint military exercise which begun at Aundh Military Station in Pune, Maharashtra on 29 Sept. 2015?
(A) Soorya Kiran 2015
(B) Indradanush 2015
(C) Mitra Shakthi 2015
(D) Hand in Hand 2015
10) V. Shanmuganathan who was asked to discharge the functions of the Governor of Manipur was originally the Governor of?
(C) Bihar(D) West Bengal
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015