Friends..Here are the solved questions with answer key asked in SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam held on 9 August 2015. All 50 questions were added in Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 . Hope you have checked the question paper of SSC CGL Tier-1 2015 (Morning Shift) with code RK-2015.
1. The legislature in a democratic country can influence public opinion by?
(A) Granting rights
(B) Enacting non-controversial laws
(C) Defining the duties of the citizens
(D) Focusing attention on public issues
2. If the President wants to resign from his office, he may do so by writing to the?
(A) Vice President
(B) Chief Justice of India
(C) Prime Minister
(D) Speaker of Lok Sabha
3. Which of the following is not a Union Territory?
(D) Dadra and Nagar Haveli
4. The greatest king of the Pratihara dynasty was?
(A) Bhoj (Mihir-Bhoj)
(C) Nagbhatta II
Ans. (A) Bhoj (Mihir-Bhoj)
3. In 1939 Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as President of the Congress Party defeating?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
(C) V.B. Patel
(D) Pattabhi Sitharamayya
4. Jallianwala incident took place at?
5. Who was the founder of Lodhi dynasty?
(A) Sikandar Lodhi
(B) Bahlol Lodhi
(C) Ibrahim Lodhi
(D) Daulat Khan Lodhi
6. Which one of the following pair is not correctly matched?
(A) Akbar - Todarmal
(B) Chanakya - Chandragupta
(C) Vikramaditya — Chaitanya
(D) Harshvardhan — Hiuen Tsang
7. Gross National Product - Depreciation Allowance=?
(A) Gross Domestic Product
(B) Personal Income
(C) Net National Product
(D) Per Capita Income
8. The Panchayat Samiti remains accountable for its functions to?
(A) The Gram Panchayats and Gram Sabhas
(B) Zilla Parishads
(C) Anchal Panchayats
(D) Janpad Panchayats
9. The legislature gains a priority over the executive in?
(A) A Federal Government
(B) An Authoritarian Government
(C) A Parliamentary Government
(D) A Presidential Government
10. Equilibrium price in the market is determined by the
(A) equality between total cost and total revenue.
(B) equality between average cost and average revenue.
(C) equality between marginal cost and marginal revenue.
(D) equality between marginal cost and average cost.
11. In the national context which of the following indicates Macro Approach
(A) Sales of Bata Shoe Company
(B) Exports of Mangoes to U.K.
(C) Income from Railways.
(D) Inflation in India.
12. Internal economies
(A) arise in an economy as it makes progress.
(B) accrue to a firm when it expands its output.
(C) arise when there is expansion in internal trade.
(D) arise when there is expansion in an industry.
13. One of the features of a free market economy is
(A) public ownership of factors of production
(B) rationing and price control
(C) consumer’s sovereignty
(D) active state intervention
14. The longest continental Railway in the world is?
(A) Trans Siberian Railway
(B) Canadian Pacific Railway
(C) Canadian National Railway
(D) Trans Atlantic Railway
15. Photoperiodism affects
(B) Vegetative growth
(D) All of these
Correct Answers were highlighted.
SSC CGL Tier -1 2015 Complete Answer Key PDF (New!!!)