Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 12 August 2015 useful for cracking all upcoming competitive Exams. Attempt this online quiz and share your score. Also comment your suggestion and feedback for further improvement.
Todays’ (12 August 2015) Questions!
1) India-born Sundar Pichai was on 11 August 2015 named as the new CEO of which technology giant?
2) ____ recently got accredited by the UN's Green Climate Fund as a national implementing entity for undertaking climate change related projects in India?
3) Union government on 12 August 2015 has given nod to set up of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA). AIIA will be located at?
(D) New Delhi
4) Sanjay Jalona was on 11 August 2015 appointed as MD and CEO of?
(C) Larsen and Toubro
(D) Maruti Suzuki
5) Amitabh Bachchan was on 11 August 2015 appointed as new ambassador for the Tiger Conservation Project of which state?
6) Veteran stage actor, drama producer and singer Bhalchandra Pendharkar who passed away recently was famous in which language?
7) Wipro Chairman Azim Premji and ___ founder Shiv Nadar are the only two Indian tycoons in the top 20 richest people in the world of technology, according to an inaugural list by Forbes released recently?
(D) None of these
8) New central sector scheme 'Nai Manzil' launched on 8 August 2015 in Patna aims empowering?
(D) Unemployed Youth
9) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on 10 August has fully commissioned and started commercial production at the first indigenous Titanium Sponge Plant in which state?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu
10) Which Indian Journalist has recently won the Prem Bhatia Award?
(A) Suhasini Haidar
(B) Mrinal Gupta
(D) Barkha DuttAttempt Quiz to check right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015