Friends.. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz for 30 August 2015 useful for upcoming Bank Exams, SSC Exams, UPSC Exams etc. Our Online Quiz helps you to check the score in real time and analyze how well you perform. Follow us regularly and improve your knowledge.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Onam which was celebrated on 28 August 2015 is the state festival of?
(D) Tamil Nadu
2) Who has recently won 200 metre title in the World Athletics Championships held in Beijing, China?
(A) Justin Gatlin
(B) Anaso Jobodwana
(C) Alonso Edwards
(D) Usain Bolt
3) Vassiliki Thanou was on 28 August 2015 appointed as the first female Prime Minister of?
4) Name the Indian agricultural scientist who has been chosen for the inaugural Sunhak Peace Prize?
(A) Dr Arun Sheshadri
(B) Dr Sanjay Rajaram
(C) Dr Modadugu Vijay Gupta
(D) Dr Madav Gadgil
5) ISRO on 27 August 2015 has successfully placed communication satellite GSAT-6 into orbit using?
6) Union Government has recently declared the names of ___ cities for its ambitious Smart Cities Project?
7) Rajiv Mangla was recently appointed as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of which eCommerce major?
8) Which tennis player was recently appointed as a new goodwill ambassador of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)?
(A) Rafael Nadal
(B) Novak Djokovic
(C) Andy Murray
(D) Roger Federer
9) As announced recently, Aurangzeb Road, one of Delhi’s most elite addresses, will be renamed after which personality?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(C) Rajiv Gandhi
(D) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
10) Sreejesh P R who was awarded Arjuna Award 2015 is related to whcih sport?
Attempt Quiz to check the right answers.Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015