Friends..Here is the Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 21 July 2015 covering important happenings during the last few days. These questions will be very handy for all upcoming competitive exams. Also don’t forget to check Quiz questions from GK, English and Computer Sections. Check our Online Quiz site to participate in Quiz Series for each topic.
Today’s Questions in Brief.Click on ‘START QUIZ’ button to attempt quiz.
1) World Boxing Organization (WBO) has recently stripped of the Welterweight World title 2015 won by whom in May 2015?
(A) Manny Pacquiao
(B) Floyd Mayweather
(C) Keith Thurman
(D) Kell Brook
2) University Grants Commission (UGC) has recently accorded the special heritage status to ___ colleges in India?
3) ISRO on 10 July 2015 successfully launched five British commercial satellites on board using?
4) India along with which country was recently inducted permanent member of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
5) Name the indigeniously-developed supersonic surface-to-air missile which was on 10 July 2015 formally inducted in the Indian Air Force?
6) Prince Saud Al Faisal, the world's longest serving foreign minister who died on 9 July 2015 is from which country?
(C) Saudi Arabia
7) In which state India's first earthquake early warning system was recently installed?
(A) West Bengal
8) Bashar Nawaz who passed away on 9 July 2015 was a renowned poet, critic and orator in which language?
9) Cosmonaut Gennady Padalka who recently broken the record for the longest time spent in space belongs to which country?
10) India and which country on 10 July 2015 signed an agreement to implement Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)?
(C) China(D) Singapore
Attempt Quiz to check right answers.
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015