Friends..Here is the Daily GK Updates for 20 July 2015 useful for all upcoming Exams including FCI Assistant 2015, RBI Assistant 2015, OICL Assistant 2015, LIC ADO 2015, SSC CGL & CHSL 2015, IBPS RRB 2015, IBPS PO 2015 etc. Check your score online and assess level of your preparation.
Questions for the Day. Click on ‘START QUIZ’ button to attempt quiz.
1) What does BIOS stand for?
(A) Basic Internal Output System
(B) Basic Intra Operating System
(C) Basic Internal Organ System
(D) Basic Input Output System
2) Process through which plants reproduce?
3) The type of kidneys present in frog are?
4) Light year is a unit of?
5) The chemical name of “Plaster of Paris” commonly used for setting broken bones is?
(A) Calcium nitrate
(B) Calcium sulphate
(C) Calcium carbonate
(D) Calcium chloloride
6) The Hutti Gold mines are located in the State of?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
7) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is appointed by the?
(A) Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(B) Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
(C) Prime Minister
8) The number of Subject incorporated in the Union list is?
9) The apparatus used to test acidity of aqueous solution is?
(A) pH meter
10) Which of the following reasons is responsible for lack of vegetation in the deserts?
(A) Heavy volume of sands
(B) absence of B-horizon in the soil
(C) High temperature
(D) Lack of rainfall
Attempt Quiz to check right answers.