Friends..Here is the Daily GK Updates for 09 July 2015 useful for all upcoming exams including SSC CGL 2015, SSC CHSL 2015, FCI Assistant, RBI Assistant, OICL Assistant, IBPS RRB PO and Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI PO Mains etc. Attempt online GK Quiz and know how well you are updated with General Knowledge. Study the questions and attempt repeatedly to improve your score. Hope you are following our Current Affairs Quiz 2015 daily.
Today's Questions in brief. Attempt Quiz to know the Answers.
1. According to recent judgement of the Supreme Court, Section-66A of IT Act is a violation of?
2. Prestigious ‘Tyler Prize’ is given in the field-of?
3. ‘Mission Indradhanush’ of the Union government is related to?
4. ‘Mithivirdi’ nuclear power plant will be set-up in collaboration with which of the following countries?
5. The book ‘Lucknow Boy’ was written by?
6. Which of the following lakes is a world heritage site?
7. How many States in India are coastal?
8. Mexico is the largest producer of?
9. Betwa river joins the?
10. In which State, the Aravalli ranges are located?
Don't forget to Check 1000+ GK Questions for Exams