Friends..Here is the Daily Current Affairs Quiz for 28 July 2015 useful for all competitive exams upcoming. Hope you have ready the descriptive Daily Current Affairs 28 July 2015.
Questions for the Day. Click on ‘START QUIZ’ button to attempt quiz.
1) History was made on 14 July 2015 as the NASA spacecraft 'New Horizons' hurtles past which planet?
2) World’s largest religious congregation Sinhastha Kumbh Mela has recently begun at Trimbakeshwar, Nashik district of which state?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
3) India and which country on 15 July 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in New Delhi, for cooperation in the field of election management and administration?
4) Union Ministry of Urban Development on 15 July 2015 launched the National Heritage Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) for ___ cities in the country?
5) Artist Sayed Haider Raza was recently conferred with Commandeur de la Lgion dHonneur (the Legion of Honour), the highest Civilian Award of which country?
6) BCCI has recently decided to scrap which among the following T20 league with immediate effect?
(B) Big Bash
(C) T20 Runners Cup
(D) Champions League T 20
7) India recently won the three-match One Day International (ODI) Series against Zimbabwe 3-0. Who captained India during this series?
(A) Ajinkya Rahane
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Rohit Sharma
(D) Suresh Raina
8) Which country has recently established the world’s largest cancer registry system?
9) Who was recently appointed as chairman of Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA)?
(A) Rakesh Sahni
(B) Suresh Kalmadi
(C) Kiran Takur
(D) Pradeep Kumar
10) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently set up a committee to work out a five-year action plan for financial inclusion. The 14-member panel will be headed by?
(B) Deepak Mohanty
(C) Vijaya Bhaskar(D) U. S. Paliwal
(Attempt Quiz to check right answers.)
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015