Friends..Here is the Daily Current Affairs Quiz Questions for 18 July 2015. Questions will be very handy for upcoming exams like LIC ADO, OICL Assistant 2015, FCI Assistant, RBI Assistant 2015, SSC Exams, UPSC Exams and other banking exams. Attempt Quiz and check level of your preparation.
Questions for the day. Click the ‘START QUIZ’ button to start the quiz.
1) Which country recently won the Hockey World League Semi-Final 2015?
2) Controversial Meiji sites in which country recently got the UNESCO world heritage status?
3) Name the noted Indian conservation biologist who was on 6 July 2015 admitted to the prestigious Royal Society?
(A) Madhav Gadgil
(B) Kamal Bawa
(C) Rajaram Bijoy
(D) Jayanti Natarajan
4) Fiji broke the record for the biggest win in international football with a 38-0 victory on 5 July 2015 over which country?
5) Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) recently granted permit to which airline company to start operations in India?
6) Professor Lord Kamlesh Patel has become the first British Asian to be appointed as Director of?
(A) Cricket Australia
(B) England and Wales Cricket Board
(C) South African Cricket Board
(D) None of these
7) Name the certifying firm in the country for digital signatures which recently launched eSign services?
(D) None of these
8) India signed a historic uranium deal with which country on 6 July 2015 during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s state visit to that country?
9) Union home ministry has declared which state as a "disturbed area" for a further period of one year from June 30, 2015?
(D) West Bengal
10) Sriram Kalyanaraman recently became the first person from private sector to be appointed as head of a public sector financial institution. He was on 8 July 2015 appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of?
(A) Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
(B) National Housing Bank (NHB)
(C) Steel Authority of India (SAI)
(D) Air India
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015