Friends..Here is the Current Affairs Multiple Choice Online Quiz for 25 July 2015. We have prepared these questions keeping in mind all the upcoming exams. Try the quiz and comment your score. For more quizzes on GK, English, Countries & Capitals, Banking Awareness, Computer Knowledge etc. check our CurrentAffairs4Examz Quizzes Website.
Questions for the day. Click on ‘START QUIZ’ button to attempt quiz.
(Attempt Quiz to check right answers.)
1) Leander Paes along with whom won the mixed doubles title at Wimbledon 2015?
(A) Martina Hingis
(B) Cara Black
(C) Sania Mirza
(D) Maria Sharapova
2) Who was recently (July 2015) appointed as the next Vice-Chief of the Indian Army?
(A) Lt Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag
(B) Lt Gen Philip Campose
(C) Lt Gen Man Mohan Singh Rai
(D) Lt Kiran Kumar Kishore
3) India's longest road tunnel, being built on ____ National Highway, will become operational from July 2016?
(A) Delhi-Chandigarh National Highway
(B) Jammu-Srinagar National Highway
(C) Mumbai-Pune National Highway
(D) Chennai- Coimbatore National Highway
4) Sumit Nagal of India won the 2015 Wimbledon junior men’s doubles title along with Nam Hoang Ly of which country as his partner?
(C) South Korea
5) Music composer MS Viswanathan who died recently (July 2015) was famous in which language?
6) Name the Civil Aviation Minister who on 13 July 2015 launched the GPS-Aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) system, which will offer seamless navigation to the aviation industry?
(A) Ashok Gajapathi Raju
(B) J P Nadda
(C) Harsh Vardhan
(D) Jithendra Singh
7) "Green Signals: Ecology, Growth, and Democracy in India" written by which former Union Minister was in news recently?
(A) Manishankar Iyer
(B) Jairam Ramesh
(C) Shashi Tharoor
(D) Sharad Pawar
8) Which company in India recently announced offering an allowance of Rs 50,000 to employees looking to adopt children?
9) IPL teams Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Rajasthan Royals were suspended for ___ years by a Supreme Court-appointed three-member committee?
10) India has recently test-fired its indigenously developed Nag anti-tank guided missile from a helicopter at a firing range in?
(A) Pune, Maharashtra
(B) Panaji, Goa
(C) Jaisalmer, Rajasthan(D) Wheeler Island, Odisha
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015