Friends..Here is your favorite Daly Current Affairs Online Quiz for 11 July 2015. Questions will be very useful for all upcoming UPSC, SSC, Bank, RBI and other PSC Exams 2015. Hope you are following our Descriptive Current Affairs 2015. Attempt Quiz and share your score.
Folks..one more thing. Hope you have already downloaded the Monthly Quiz PDF of June 2015. In case you missed that Click Here to Download JUNE 2015 Quiz PDF.
Today’s Questions. Attempt Quiz to check correct answer.
1) Who is the winner of World Food Prize 2015?
(A) Fazle Hasan Abed
(B) Dr Sanjaya Rajaram
(C) Daniel Hillel
(D) Bob Dole
2) Matti Makkonen who died on 30 June 2015 was a the man responsible for conceiving the idea of which technology?
(B) Short Messaging Service (SMS)
(C) SIM Card
3) Nationwide mobile number portability (MNP) became operational from?
(A) 1 July 2015
(B) 2 July 2015
(C) 3 July 2015
(D) 4 July 2015
4) Which mobile company has recently become the world’s third largest mobile operator with 303 million subscribers?
(A) Bharti Airtel
(D) Idea Cellular
5) First ever Day-Night Test match will be played between Australia and which other country at Adelaide on 27 November 2015?
(D) New Zealand
6) Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has recently given approval to a new scheme called “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana” (PMKSY). What is the aim of this scheme?
(A) Rural Employment
(B) Irrigation facilities to every village
(C) Agricultural Production
(D) Providing subsidy for every farmer
7) K P P Nambiar who died recently was the founding chairman of?
8) BSNL on 3 July 2015 launched a pre-paid card linked mobile wallet service called?
(A) Chillr Money
(B) Pocket Money
(C) Mobile Pay
(D) Speed Pay
9) Which state recently got world record for record hand washing on world hand washing day during October 15, 2014?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
10) President Pranab Mukherjee received the first copy of the book 'Uniki' in Hyderabad on 3 July 2015. 'Uniki' is the book written by?
(A) Vidyasagar Rao, Governor of Maharashtra
(B) K Rosaiah, Governor of Tamil Nadu
(C) P Sathasivam, Governor of Kerala(D) L Narasimhan, Governor of Andhra Pradesh
Check our Previous Current Affairs Quiz 2015